The Crescent Park Community Association was organized in 1947 and incorporated in 1948. Its purpose was to arrange community recreational projects and physically improve the district. By 1973, as a result of decreased community commitment, lack of participation in activities, and low attendance of meetings, the community club ceased to exist. In September 1974 a group of citizens met to reactivate the club and in 1976 its name was changed to the Crescent Heights Community Association. Currently (February 2015), the association counts 172 members/households, a number that we intend to improve over the coming year by focusing on a renewal of our Community Hall, engaging events for our members, and online membership sign-up/payments.