Image

History of the CHCA

The Crescent Park Community Association was organized in 1947 and incorporated in 1948. Its purpose was to arrange community recreational projects and physically improve the district. By 1973, as a result of decreased community commitment, lack of participation in activities, and low attendance of meetings, the community club ceased to exist. In September 1974 a group of citizens met to reactivate the club and in 1976 its name was changed to the Crescent Heights Community Association.