Planning Committee Meetings
The Planning Committee meets the first and third Tuesday of each month at 7 pm at the Community Hall. Anyone is welcome to attend or join the committee.
Our next meeting is Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 7 pm. The agenda will be posted once it is known.
Past Planning meeting agendas:
Thursday, January 18, 2018
- LOC 2017-0399; 235 – 14 Ave. NE; Land Use Amendment (rezoning request)
Tuesday, January 2, 2018
- LOC2017-0369; 336-8 Ave. NE; Land Use Amendment; (rezoning request)
- DP2017-5711; 309-16 Ave. NW; Exterior Renovation; small rooftop exhaust fan & assoc ducting
Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2017:
- DP2017-5412; 127 – 7 Ave. NE; new semi-detached dwelling
- DP2017-5303; 217 – 16 Ave. NW; Temporary sign – 3 years; ATB
Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2017:
1. DP2017-4936; 719 Edmonton Trail NE: change to site plan; Outdoor cafe
2. DP2017-4974; 1616 – 1 St. NE; change of use; Restaurant
Area Redevelopment Plan (ARP)
An Area redevelopment plan is an urban planning designation created by The City of Calgary for the purposes of facilitating development in specific geographic areas. In practice, ARPs are used to guide how an existing built-up area or neighbourhood should develop in the future.
An ARP for our community is currently in place. You can find it on The City of Calgary website.