Planning Committee Meetings
The Planning Committee meets the first and third Tuesday of each month at 7 pm at the Community Hall. Anyone is welcome to attend or join the committee.
The agenda for Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 7 pm follows:
- DP2018-0256; 906; Centre St. NE; change to site; outdoor cafe
- DP2018-0535; 430-2 Ave. NE; new multi-residential development – 3 units
- DP2018-0570; 1616-1 St. NE; change of use; instructional facility
Past Planning meeting agendas:
Tuesday, February 6, 2018,
Jordan Furness, City of Calgary, File Manager to discuss the rezoning LOC for 336 – 8 Ave. NE
- DP2018-0245; 33 – 4 St. NE; change of use; medical marihuana counselling
- DP2018-0273; 235-14 Ave NE; new 5 unit rowhouse
Thursday, January 18, 2018
- LOC 2017-0399; 235 – 14 Ave. NE; Land Use Amendment (rezoning request)
Area Redevelopment Plan (ARP)
An Area redevelopment plan is an urban planning designation created by The City of Calgary for the purposes of facilitating development in specific geographic areas. In practice, ARPs are used to guide how an existing built-up area or neighbourhood should develop in the future.
An ARP for our community is currently in place. You can find it on The City of Calgary website.