Did you know that the Crescent Heights Community Association is run by awesome volunteers just like you?
We are currently actively recruiting for the following roles:
- Treasurer: Our treasurer has done a great job updating our books and she wants to return to Facilities. We are looking for a new treasurer to take over. This position is ideal for a retired accountant or book keeper who is willing to learn our online Xero accounting system.
Committees and General Volunteers
- Volunteer Coordinator: This role will play a vital role in driving our volunteer management program and becoming the main point of contact for our volunteers. See our position description for more info.
- Membership Secretary: We need someone who is detailed and organized to manage our memberships. Currently our list is on an Excel spreadsheet and we are looking to automate it.
- Engagement Committee: Help us to plan and implement a variety of projects to create a sense of place in the community.
- Special Events Committee: Help us organize and run about 6 major events per year.
- Traffic Committee: Help our Traffic Director identify and address traffic issues in the community and plan traffic related events.
- Facilities Committee: Do you have a background in interior design or architecture? Help us plan our upcoming renovations.
Not sure what you want to do, just want to help? For more information please inquire at email@example.com
To volunteer or learn more about a role, simply fill out the form below.