CHCA is looking for a variety of volunteers to help at our Aug 9 and 10 2022 Casino at Cowboys. No experience necessary! Come out and meet your neighbors, recieve a complimentary meal and snacks and help CHCA raise needed funds.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up now and if you have any questions.
Casino fundraising dollars constitute restricted funds for the community association: our prescribed Use of Proceeds is limited to specific expenditures, but these uses free up other financial resources to fund programs and initiatives, perhaps more important than ever as we emerge from the Covid-19 era.
Casino funds give us leverage and allow CHCA to support you and your family’s enjoyment of our community by:
- Adding artwork to our streets and parks;
- Organizing programs at our community hall for children and seniors;
- Staging outdoor music concerts in our parks;
- Organizing stampede breakfast and other engagement events such as plant exchanges;
- Supporting our community garden;
- Investing in equipment for our outdoor rink maintenance;
- Revitalizing our green spaces;
- Investing in our hall to improve its functionality and attractiveness to renters;
- Organizing the community and pathway and river clean-ups; and
- Investing in our website and information systems to improve community communication.