We are a vibrant inner-city community with engaged and connected residents.
Crescent Heights Community Association (CHCA) works with residents, members and stakeholders to improve the quality of life for its residents by:
- Developing and enhancing community enjoyment, safety, connection and belonging, and;
- Advocating on behalf of the community.
The CHCA values:
- Integrity and transparency in our communication with all stakeholders;
- A sustainable future;
- Diversity of our residents;
- Inclusivity and compassion as we work to build community;
- Contributions our volunteers make to build a strong sense of community;
- Community engagement through the arts and support local artists;
- Protecting and enhancing our public spaces, forests and historic resources.
Engagement Policy – Our Commitment to Our Residents
In making representations on behalf of the community, the CHCA assigns a high priority to appropriately informing and involving residents and other stakeholders early on and throughout the process. Read our approved Engagement Policy below: