The CHCA Community Hall provides a convenient and flexible location for weddings, meetings, art shows, fitness programs, and much, much more!
Inquire about a rental online or call Shannon at 403-774-7245.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Availability: When is the Hall available?
Please see our Hall Calendar for availability.
2. Size: How big is the facility?
- Main Floor – 2292 sqft (213 sqm)
- Mezzanine – 592 sqft (55 sqm)
- Balcony – 495 sqft (46 sqm)
3. Floor Plan: What is the layout of the facility?
4.Capacity: How many guests can the Hall accommodate?
-Maximum 210 persons standing.
–Floor plan with dimensions.
–Two options for floor plans with seating arrangements for either 125 or 150 people on the main floor (additional seating would be available in 600 square foot mezzanine).
5. Limitations: Are there restrictions on the types of events that can be accommodated?
The CHCA cannot accommodate all-ages musical events, or any events where there will be music after 12 AM or music played outdoors.
6. Tours: Can I see the space in advance?
To have a tour of the hall contact the hall manager via email to arrange an appointment.
7. Price: What is the cost of a rental?
- $75/hour – weekends (minimum 3 hours, booking times must include setup and cleanup times)
- $50/hour – weekday (less than 8 hour booking)
Full Day Rentals:
- Monday to Friday (8:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. the next day) – $400 (very limited full day
availability Monday – Thursday).
- Saturday (8:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. the next day) – $650
- Friday AND Saturday full day (8:00 a.m. Friday to 1:00 a.m. Sunday) – $1000
- Sunday afternoon flat rate (2:00 p.m. to 11pm.) – $400 or $75/hour, minimum 3 hours
** Any event that includes alcohol after 9pm will have a $25/hour fee added (example a full-day Saturday event that runs from 12pm to 1am would be $650 plus a $100 alcohol fee) **
8. Included: What is provided with a Hall rental?
- Full access to the entire hall including the mezzanine loft area and the large balcony that overlooks downtown
- Banquet Tables (2′ x 6′)
- Royal Blue steel rounded chairs for 210 people
- Residential kitchen (includes commercial dishwasher, large beverage cooler, microwaves, fridge with freezer, oven and kettles)
- WIFI – private WIFI that guests can utilize and we a SHAW On the Go WIFI location as well
- Internet hardwire, “Shaw Business Internet 150”. For events that want to stream or use fast, wired internet, we have the best. $15 charge.
- Special Note: The show lights installed in the main hall belong to The Nickelodeon Music Club, who are regular renters at this venue. If a renter wishes to use these lights, they must do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a small fee for rental of the lights.
9. Not included: What do I need to bring?
Everything else, including:
- Dishes and cutlery
- Liquor license (if needed)
10. Conditions: What is expected when the rental is complete?
Any damages will be the responsibility of the renter. It is expected that the Hall will be returned to the condition that it was in when the rental commenced. Renters are responsible for:
- Tables and chairs are clean are returned to the storage area
- Garbage is properly disposed of
- Floor is swept and mud and spills are mopped up
- Our facility closes at 1am, no exceptions.